You need the following roles assigned to your Office 365 account to enable OneDrive and SharePoint API access:
- Existing, pre-configured E3 subscription license with Microsoft.
- Existing, pre-configured API-based connection to OneDrive and/or SharePoint.
- Global Administrator role. Learn more about Office 365 roles.
- For OneDrive, the Global Administrator must have logged in at least once before configuring Skyhigh CASB
- Site Collection Administrator role on the base SharePoint site (e.g., https://<org-domain>.sharepoint.com). Learn more.