About the User Menu
The User menu in the top right corner of the Skyhigh CASB navigation menu allows you to perform user actions such as manage Notification Settings, Change Profile, Sign Out of your account, as well as access Help, the Skyhigh Security Community, and Skyhigh CASB version information.
Hover over the User Menu to display the following options:
- User Name. Your Skyhigh CASB user name.
- Tenant Name. The name of the tenant you are currently logged into.
- Notification Settings. Allows you as a user to control the Notification emails you want to receive. For details see User Notification Settings.
- Change Profile. Allows you to edit your Skyhigh Security MVISION profile information. For details, see Change Profile.
- Sign Out. Select this menu option to sign out of Skyhigh CASB
- Help. Displays Skyhigh CASB Help documentation. (This site.)
- Community. Click to go to the Skyhigh CASB Support Community.
- About. Displays version information for Skyhigh CASB.
If you have access to more than one Skyhigh CASB tenant, then you can use the Change Tenant option to switch to another tenant from the IAM login page.