Validate the POP Deployment
After deploying a POP, verify that the deployment was successful.
To confirm POP deployment:
Check the following to confirm the POP:
- Make sure the Cloud Formation stack after deployment does not have any errors.
- Primary instance and Autoscaling instances are created based on the desired node capacity provided.
- Network Load Balancers and Endpoint services are created based on the Availability zones configured.
- POP reports to Skyhigh CASB and displays in the POP Management page.
- When POP is selected in Skyhigh CASB UI, all the required information is displayed:
- Account details
- Agents installed in Clients parameter
- Client Configuration Package for agent installation
- Status of all POP services
- Last communication
- Service version installed
- Private Link Service Name, which can be leveraged for endpoint creation
- Make sure the status of all the CWPP services is Healthy.