The following are required before deploying a POP.
- Create Resource group in the desired region of POP deployment.
- Generate SSH key in the resource group created and store the pem file downloaded. This pem file will be used to access the virtual machine I.e., POP created.
- Create Storage account and File share in Azure environment.
- Upload the Pop Deployment package named PopDeployment.tar under PoPMaster and Deployment script PoPMaster > Infrastructure > RunAzureDeployment.sh to the file share created.
- Generate SAS and connection string from Shared Access Signature with file allow resource permission. Append the file URL with SAS Token generated in the above process and feed as input parameter during ARM template deployment procedure to be able to access the files.