Create a custom dictionary based on an existing Skyhigh Security built-in dictionary to meet your data protection needs. For example, if you need to protect sensitive personal information and want to use the Skyhigh Security PII Keywords dictionary as your basis, but you want to add terms to suit your organizational needs.
To create a custom dictionary using a built-in dictionary:
- In Skyhigh CASB, select Policy > DLP Policies > Classifications.
- Click Actions > Create Classification.
- Classification Name. Enter a name for this classification. For example, My UK PII Dictionary. Enter an optional description to describe its use or purpose.
- Category. Select a Category from the list. For this example, select PII.
- Conditions. Click Select Criteria and select Dictionary. The Select Dictionaries cloud card displays.
- Search for and select a built-in dictionary you want to start from. For this example, select UK PII Keywords (Skyhigh).
- Click New. Enter a name and optional description for the dictionary.
- To enter keywords into the dictionary:
- Click Add keyword to manually enter words or phrases, and press Enter.
- Click the three-dot menu for these options:
- Import.csv. Import the keywords you want to add to this dictionary from a CSV file.
- Export. Export an existing list of keywords as a CSV file.
- Advanced Settings. Advanced settings are flags that give more information to the DLP scanning engine. Define a keyword as Case-sensitive, Starts with, Ends with, and add a threshold Score to weight individual entries. Scores can be between negative or positive, -99 to 999. The higher the number, the greater the weight is given to the keyword, which will exceed the threshold and trigger an incident.
- Delete. Delete an existing dictionary. If a dictionary is being used by a Classification, it cannot be deleted until it is removed from the Classification.
- Click Save. The dictionary My UK PII Dictionary is added to the dictionaries list and to your Classification.
- Add more classification conditions as needed and click Save.
Your custom classification with the custom dictionary is saved to the selected category in the Classifications list. Add the classification to your data protection policies as needed.