|Limited Availability: Save Web Evidence is a Limited Availability feature. To enable the Save Web Evidence option, contact Skyhigh Support.|
The Policy Settings Data Storage tab allows you to configure data storage settings for Match Highlighting, Connected Apps Notes, Incident Notes, End-User Remediation, and Web Evidence.
To store your data, you can use Microsoft Azure, IBM Cloud, Amazon Web Services (AWS), or Skyhigh data storage.
Web evidence files can only be stored if you select Your Own storage. Currently, you can store your web evidence files only on AWS. To configure the AWS data storage in Skyhigh CASB, see Amazon Web Services (AWS). To save your web evidence files, see Save DLP Evidence.
If you use Skyhigh Security data storage:
- Match Obfuscation will be enabled.
- The Policy Incident Notes feature will not be available.
- When you save your configuration, you must contact Skyhigh Security Support to make any changes.
- Your data is purged after 90 days.
To configure data storage for Skyhigh Security:
- Go to Policy > Policy Settings.
- Select the Data Storage tab.
- Under Data Store, select Skyhigh.
- Click Save.
- When you save your configuration, you must contact Skyhigh Security Support to make any changes. Click Save Settings to confirm.