You can define custom advanced patterns to identify your sensitive data. Advanced patterns use regular expressions (regex) that allow pattern matching to identify sensitive data such as social security numbers or credit card numbers.
Skyhigh Security built-in advanced patterns cannot be edited.
- In Skyhigh CASB, select Policy > DLP Policies > Classifications.
- Click Actions > Create Classification.
- Classification Name. Enter a name for this classification. For example, My Advanced Pattern. Enter an optional description to describe its use or purpose.
- Category. Select a Category from the list.
- Conditions. For IF, select Advanced Pattern. The Advanced Pattern cloud card displays.
- From the Advanced Pattern menu, click New. Enter a name and optional description for the Advanced Pattern.
- Click Add to manually enter a regular expression, and press Enter.
- Click Save. The Advanced Pattern is added to the Advanced Pattern list.
- Search for the Advanced Pattern you created and select the checkbox next to the name. The Advanced Pattern is added to your classification conditions.
- Optionally, edit the threshold by clicking . Enter a number to indicate the weight of the Advanced Pattern in threshold matching and press Enter.
- Add more classification conditions as needed and click Save.
Your custom classification with custom advanced patterns is saved to the selected category in the Classifications list. Add the classification to your data protection policies as needed.