You can create a Classification and select File Encryption types to detect them in your files.
To create a Classification to detect File Encryption types:
- In Skyhigh CASB, select Policy > DLP Policies > Classifications.
- Click Actions > Create Classification.
- Classification Name. Enter a name for this classification. For example, New File Encryption. Enter an optional description to describe its use or purpose.
- Category. Select a Category from the list. For this example, select Regulations.
- Conditions. For IF, select File Encryption. The Select Encryption Types cloud card displays.
- Select a File Encryption Type from the list of supported types:
- Not Encrypted
- Azure Rights Management Encryption
- Microsoft Rights Management Encryption
- Seclore Rights Management Encryption
- StormShield Rights Management Encryption
- Trellix Encrypted Self Extractor
- Trellix Endpoint Encryption
- Unsupported encryption types or password protected file
- Add any other Conditions for your rule and click Save.
Your new Classification becomes available in the table on the Classifications page.