Create a custom dictionary based on an existing Skyhigh Security built-in dictionary to meet your data protection needs. For example, if you need to protect sensitive personal information and want to use the Skyhigh Security PII Keywords dictionary as your basis, but you want to add terms to suit your organizational needs.
To create a custom dictionary using a built-in dictionary:
- In Skyhigh CASB, select Policy > DLP Policies > Classifications.
- Click Actions > Create Classification.
- Classification Name. Enter a name for this classification. For example, My UK PII Dictionary. Enter an optional description to describe its use or purpose.
- Category. Select a Category from the list. For this example, select PII.
- Conditions. For IF, select Dictionary. The Dictionaries cloud card displays.
- Search for and select a built-in dictionary you want to start from. For this example, select UK PII Keywords (Skyhigh).
- Click New. The Dictionary cloud card opens. Create a custom dictionary by adding the company-specific keywords you want to be detected as classified information.
- Name. Enter a name and optional description for the dictionary. For example, My UK PII Dictionary.
- Click Add to enter keywords to your dictionary, or click Import .csv.
- Click Save. The dictionary My UK PII Dictionary is added to the dictionaries list.
- From the Dictionaries cloud card, search for My UK PII Dictionary.
- Select the checkmark next to the dictionary. The dictionary My UK PII Dictionary is added to your classification criteria.
- Optionally, edit the threshold by clicking . Enter a number to indicate the weight of the dictionary keywords in threshold matching, and press Enter.
- Add more classification conditions as needed and click Save.
Your custom classification with the custom dictionary is saved to the selected category in the Classifications list. Add the classification to your data protection policies as needed.