You can define custom file extensions to detect your sensitive data.
Skyhigh Security built-in file extensions cannot be edited.
- In Skyhigh CASB, select Policy > DLP Policies > Classifications.
- Click Actions > Create Classification.
- Classification Name. Enter a name for this classification. For example, My File Extension. Enter an optional description to describe its use or purpose.
- Category. Select a Category from the list.
- Conditions. For IF, select File Extension. The File Extension cloud card displays.
- From the File Extension menu, click New. Enter a name and optional description for the File Extension.
- Click Add to manually enter a Name and Extension Characters, and press Enter.
- Click Save. The File Extension is added to the File Extension list.
- Search for the File Extension you created and select the checkbox next to the name. The File Extension is added to your classification conditions.
- Optionally, edit the threshold by clicking . Enter a number to indicate the weight of the File Extension in threshold matching and press Enter.
- Add more classification conditions as needed and click Save.
Your custom classification with a custom file extension is saved to the selected category in the Classifications list. Add the classification to your data protection policies as needed.