Create a Custom Keyword Dictionary
You can define a custom dictionary and its keywords to classify your sensitive data. For example, sensitive keywords specific to your organization. You can import dictionary keywords in .CSV format, or you can manually enter keywords.
- In Skyhigh CASB, select Policy > DLP Policies > Classifications.
- Click Actions > Create Classification.
- Classification Name. Enter a name for this classification. For example, My Keywords. Enter an optional description to describe its use or purpose.
- Category. Select a Category from the list.
- Conditions. Click Select Criteria and select Dictionary. The Select Dictionaries cloud card displays.
- From the Dictionaries menu, click New. Enter a name and optional description for the dictionary.
- To enter keywords into the dictionary:
- Click Add keyword to manually enter words or phrases, and press Enter.
- Click the three-dot menu to:
- Import.csv. Import the keywords you want to add to this dictionary from a CSV file.
- Export. Export an existing list of keywords as a CSV file.
- Advanced Settings. Advanced settings are flags that give more information to the DLP scanning engine. Define a keyword as Case-sensitive, Starts with, Ends with, and add a threshold Score to weight individual entries. Scores can be between negative or positive, -99 to 999. The higher the number, the greater the weight given to the keyword, which will exceed the threshold and trigger an incident.
- Delete. Delete an existing dictionary. If a dictionary is being used by a Classification, it cannot be deleted until it is removed from the Classification.
- Click Save. The dictionary is added to the Dictionaries list and to your Classification.
- Add more classification conditions as needed and click Save.
Your custom classification with a custom dictionary is saved to the selected category in the Classifications list. Add the classification to your data protection policies as needed.