If you purchase the OCR feature, it is enabled by default for Sanctioned DLP and Shadow/Web policies. You can also disable the feature to avoid a slowdown.
OCR is available when using Security Service Edge and Shadow/Web DLP classifications. It is not available with Skyhigh CASB classifications.
To enable or disable OCR:
- Log in to Skyhigh CASB.
- Choose Policy > Policy Settings.
- Select the tab Enterprise DLP.
- Select the tab Security Service Edge DLP.
- Under OCR, set the toggle to ON to enable OCR for Sanctioned policies and Shadow/Web policies, or OFF to disable it:
- Sanctioned policies. When enabled, OCR extracts text from supported image file formats in the displayed cloud services.
- Shadow/Web policies. When enabled, OCR extracts text from supported image file formats in Shadow/Web DLP policies.
- Click Save.