Manage Web DLP from Web Policy
Web/Shadow DLP policies help prevent the exfiltration of sensitive corporate data. You can manage your policies from the DLP Policy page as well as the Web Policy page. This allows users with either DLP Policy Manager or Web Policy Manager roles to create and manage Web DLP policies. The information on both pages is always duplicated.
In the Skyhigh CASB user interface, go to Policy > Web Policy > Policy.
For more information on the Web Policy page, see Web Policy UI.
The Web DLP tab includes the following information and actions:
- Global Downselection Settings.
- Edit List
- Select Different List
- Create New List
- Code View. Toggle ON to manually edit policies in a code view. The parser will validate your changes, then you can publish.
- Status. Toggle to turn DLP Policies On or Off.
- DLP Policies. Displays the DLP Policies that are currently configured.
- Create. Click + to go to the DLP Policy Wizard to Create a Shadow/Web DLP Policy.
- Edit. Click Edit to go to the DLP Policy Wizard.
- Delete. Click to Delete the DLP Policy. Then, click Delete to confirm.