You can provision access to private applications from a mobile device with the ability to keep corporate resources secure.
To ensure you have a trusted identity for an endpoint, configure the mobile cloud security solution in the following interfaces:
- Skyhigh CASB — Upload the CA certificate used by the Mobile Device Management (MDM) server software to sign the device certificates.
- Administrator interface of your MDM solution — Configure an identity certificate profile for the device and a VPN profile.
IMPORTANT: You must upload the CA certificate before configuring the MDM solution.
MPA supports iOS platform and MDM solutions. MDM software consists of client software that is installed on the mobile devices and server software that administrators configure to manage the devices. Configure VPN settings after you enroll iOS devices in the MDM software. You can provision a VPN profile through MDM software or any other tool that supports VPN provisioning. On iPhone, install the Intermediate Certification Authority certificate, Skyhigh Security OV SSL CA 2. For more information about updating your root certificate authorities, see KB91697.
|Supported Platform||Supported MDM solutions|
Configure the MDM software
You can use the AirWatch, Microsoft Intune, or MobileIron MDM solution to manage your users' iOS devices. For configuration details, see these Skyhigh Security Community articles:
- Configuring the AirWatch MDM solution for iOS devices
- Configuring the Microsoft Intune MDM solution for iOS devices
- Configuring the MobileIron MDM solution for iOS devices
NOTE: Make sure to set the Server Certificate Issuer Common Name value as Skyhigh Security OV SSL CA 2.