Upload one or more CA certificates to Skyhigh CASB.
Skyhigh Security Mobile Cloud Security uses CA certificates to create a secure VPN tunnel between the VPN gateway and the devices, as follows.
- MDM server software — Uses the CA certificate to sign device certificates.
- VPN gateway — Uses the CA certificate to authenticate the signed device certificates.
After you upload the first CA certificate, the VPN Gateway Address is displayed. Copy and save this value. You need it when configuring the MDM server software.
- On the Skyhigh CASB navigation bar, click the settings icon.
- From the drop-down list, select Infrastructure | Web Gateway Setup.
- Click Configure to open the mobile cloud security configuration.
- Click Upload to upload each CA certificate used by the MDM server software to sign device certificates.
- From the User drop-down list, select the name of the certificate attribute used to identify the user.
- (Optional) From the User Group drop-down list, select the name of the certificate attribute used to identify the user group.
- Click Save.
- (Optional) Click Upload & Test to upload a signed device certificate and test whether it authenticates using the CA certificates you provided.
- Click Save.
The mobile cloud security configuration is saved.
You can publish saved changes to the cloud now or keep working and publish later.