Add applications within an application group to logically manage different applications as one entity. Intended users can access these applications based on the rules applied in the private access policies.
- On the Skyhigh SSE navigation bar, click Settings.
- Select Infrastructure | Private Access Configuration.
- Click the Applications.
- Click Add Application and complete the following fields:
- Name — Enter the name of the application.
- Protocol — Select the protocol used to access an application. Supported protocols are HTTP, HTTPS, SSH, RDP, and Others (TCP).
Note: The Port field automatically populates the default port used by the selected protocol. If you do not want to use the default port numbers, you can change them. Make sure to specify port when you select Others (TCP).
- Host — Enter the fully qualified domain name (FQDN) of the application. You can add "*" before the domain to match every web request sent to a domain. Example, you can add *google.com to match cloud.google.com, drive.google.com.
- Port — Displays the port used to connect an application for the selected protocol. You can enter the port number you want to use.
Note: You cannot add multiple applications with the same protocol, host, and port.
- Application Group — Select an application group from the drop-down list or enter an application group name to create a new application group.
- Assign Connector Groups — Assign an existing connector group or create a connector group and assign it to an application. Click Select to assign an existing application or select New to add a connector group.
- Click Save.