You must associate at least one application with a connector group.
- On the Skyhigh CASB navigation bar, click Settings.
- Select Infrastructure | Private Access Configuration.
- Click the Applications tab.
- Do one of the following:
- In the Connector Group column, click a row to open the application details page. In the Assign Connector Groups section, click Select to assign an existing connector group or click New to add a new connector group.
- Click Add Application to add an application. Click Select to assign a connector group.
- Click Save.