You can redirect only selected traffic (traffic from the private application) and bypass other internet traffic. By default, this option is enabled for private access only policies. The traffic destined for Internet or Web are not logged or processed, but will be accessed directly.
- Go to Settings > Infrastructure > Client Proxy Management.
- In the policy tree, select Configuration Policies.
- Do one of the following:
- Click the highlighted menu icon (...) next to the branch, then select Create New Policy.
- Select a policy from the policy tree.
- In the Traffic Redirection section, select the Redirect only private access traffic to cloud checkbox. You can select or uncheck this option when you have both the Skyhigh SSE and Skyhigh Private Access licenses. When you uncheck this option, all internet traffic is redirected to Skyhigh SSE, and end users can access private and public applications through web browsers.
Note: This option is selected by default when you have installed only the Skyhigh Private Access license. You cannot edit (disable) this checkbox.
The traffic from the private application is securely redirected to Skyhigh SSE.
You can publish saved changes to the cloud now or keep working and publish later.