The Private Application page provides the list of private applications configured in a connector group and its current status. You can also export the displayed data to CSV, XLS, or PDF formats.
You can access this page from Analytics | Private Application.
This page provides the following filters and options:
- Filters — Use filters to control the kind of data displayed on the Private Application page.
- PA Connections — Displays the available private application connections for the selected time range and filters. You can select either allowed, denied connections, or both connections.
- Application Group — You can select the application group.
- Views — Save a view and reuse it to search data at any time. You can also create your own dashboard using this saved view.
- Export — Export the displayed data to a CSV, XLS, and PDF file.
- Search — Use the Search bar to view data that matches the criteria you specify.
- Edit Table Columns — Customize tables by sorting the data in ascending or descending order, resizing columns, and selecting certain columns.
- Schedule — Schedule the current view of the private application report to run itself daily, weekly, or monthly, every three months, or yearly. You can either download these scheduled reports from the Reports section or provide an email address to automatically send reports to the recipients.
You can view the following information in either chart or table format:
- Name — The name of the private application.
- Host — The hostname of the private application.
- Connector Group — Name of the connector group.
- Status — Displays the private application status.
- Last Activity — Displays the timestamp of the last activity by the user.