The Connector Groups page provides the details of connector groups, number of connectors configured in a connector group, number of private applications, average utilization of all connectors in a connector group, and timestamp of the last activity. You can also generate a report of the displayed data to CSV, XLS, or PDF formats.
Find this page at Analytics > Private Access > Connector Groups.
The Connector Groups page provides the following information and actions:
- Filters. Use filters to control the kind of data displayed on the Connector Groups page.
- PA Connections. Displays the available private application connections for the selected time range and filters. You can select either allowed, denied connections, or both connections.
- Application Group. Select the application group.
- Views. Save a view and reuse it to search data at any time. You can also create your own dashboard using this saved view.
- Search. Use the Omnibar bar to search and view data that matches the criteria you specify.
- Save View. Click to create a Saved View from your search query.
- Create Report. Create a report of the displayed data to a CSV, XLS, and PDF file.
- Schedule. Schedule the current view of the connector group report to run itself daily, weekly, or monthly, every three months, or yearly. You can either download these scheduled reports from the Reports section or provide an email address to automatically send reports to the recipients.
- Edit Table Columns. Customize tables by sorting the data in ascending or descending order, resizing columns, and selecting certain columns.
You can view the following information in either chart or table format:
- Connector Group. Displays the name of the connector group.
- Connectors. The total number of connectors in a group.
- Application. The total number of applications accessed in a connector group.
- Utilization. Displays the average utilization of all the connectors in a connector group in percentage. Action to be taken if utilization is in red.
- PA Connections. Displays the total number of connections made to an application.
- Last Activity. Displays the timestamp of the last activity in a connector group.