On the Discovered Private Applications page, you can monitor the applications that are accessed by the users. This helps you gain insight of the applications that are used most and configure policies accordingly. You can use the Date Picker to limit search results to a specified time period.
You can also schedule the current view of the report to run itself daily, weekly, and monthly. You can either download these scheduled reports from the Reports section or provide an email address to automatically send reports to the recipients.
You can access this page from Analytics | Discovered Private Applications.
The Table view is the default view.
You can display data in the Table view:
- Search. Search for a specific data via Omnibar.
- Date Picker. Use the Date Picker to select a preset or custom date range to display data from only this date range. Set this to UTC: Coordinated Universal Time.
- Log Source. Select the data center location. You can select a log source to fetch the traffic information.
- Actions. Click Actions to:
- Create Report
- CSV. Create a CSV report and run it immediately, which then appears in the Report Manager.
- XLS. Create an XLS report and run it immediately, which then appears in the Report Manager.
- Schedule. Schedule a report to run later.
- Create Report
You can sort the following columns in ascending or descending order:
- Application. The name of the application.
- Host. The hostname of the application.
- PA Port. The port used to connect the application.
- Apps Accessed. The number of times the application is accessed.
- URL. Displays the URL of the application.
- Users. Displays the number of users establishing connections with the application.
- Last Activity. The timestamp of the last activity when the user accessed the application.
The count shows the timestamp of the event, application name, host, number users, process name, Access/ Blok (Allow/ Block) and the firewall rule applied to the traffic. The traffic is blocked or allowed based on the rule applied.
- Export CSV. Click to export the information in this table to an XLSX file in CSV format.
- Close. Click to close the Events Data page.