Private Access Usage
The Private Access Usage page provides information about the private application usage, application hostname, application group, number of users who accessed the application, total number of allowed and denied connections, total number of downloaded and uploaded bytes, and the timestamp of the last activity. By default, it displays the data for the last seven days. You can use the Date Picker to change the date range. You can also export the displayed data to CSV, XLS, or PDF formats.
You can access this page from Analytics | Private Access | Private Access Usage.
This page provides the following filters and options:
- Filters — Use filters to control the kind of data displayed on the Private Access Usage page.
- Log Source — The data center location. You can select a log source to fetch private application users information.
- PA Connections — Displays the available private application connections for the selected time range and filters. You can select either allowed, denied connections, or both connections.
- Application Group — You can select the application group.
- Views — Save a view and reuse it to search data at any time. You can also create your own dashboard using this saved view.
- Export — Export the displayed data to a CSV, XLS, and PDF file.
- Search — Use the Search bar to view data that matches the criteria you specify.
- Edit Table Columns — Customize tables by sorting the data in ascending or descending order, resizing columns, and selecting certain columns.
- Schedule — Schedule the current view of the private application usage report to run itself daily, weekly, or monthly, every three months, or yearly. You can either download these scheduled reports from the Reports section or provide an email address to automatically send reports to the recipients.
You can view the following information for the last seven days in either chart or table format:
- Application — The name of the private application accessed by the users.
- Host — The hostname of the private application.
- Application Group — The application group name.
- Users — The total number of users who accessed the private application.
- Bandwidth — Displays the total number of bytes downloaded and uploaded.
- PA Connections — Displays the total number of connections made to an application.
- Allowed | Denied PA Connections — Displays the percentage of allowed connections in green and denied connections in red.
- Last Activity — Displays the timestamp of the last activity by the user.