Create lists of Office 365 applications, URLs, or IP address ranges that you trust to allow web traffic sent to them.
When these rules are applied to a web request and the request is allowed, all further rule processing stops.
- In Skyhigh CASB, select Policy > Web Policy > Lists.
- In the policy tree, select Global Bypass > Office 365 Bypass.
- Optionally configure criteria to limit the scope of this rule set.
- Select the Office 365 bypass rules that you want enabled.
- Configure the lists associated with the rules as needed.
Changes to the policy tree, rule sets, or rules are automatically saved. You can publish them to the cloud now or keep working and publish later.