This rule set allows web requests sent to the configured domains, hosts, or URL categories to skip HTTPS decryption and content inspection and continue to the next rule set.
NOTE: From this rule set, you can open and configure the HTTPS Decryption feature.
- In Skyhigh CASB, select Policy > Web Policy > Policy.
- In the policy tree, select HTTPS Scanning > HTTPS Decryption.
- Optionally configure criteria to limit the scope of this rule set.
- Select the HTTPS decryption rules that you want enabled. When selected, the rules:
- Skip Content Decryption for these domains or hosts — Skips HTTPS decryption and content inspection for web requests sent to the domains or hosts in this list.
- Skip Content Decryption for these Categories — Skips HTTPS decryption and content inspection for web requests sent to the URL categories in this list.
- Configure the lists associated with the rules as needed.
Changes to the policy tree, rule sets, or rules are automatically saved. You can publish them to the cloud now or keep working and publish later.