You can forward all web traffic to a proxy server for filtering or only traffic sent to risky or unverified websites.
Before you begin
For this rule set to take effect, you must configure at least one proxy server. Required settings: host name or IP address, port number
Website reputation scores are provided by Global Threat Intelligence (GTI).
NOTE: From this rule set, you can open and configure the Next Hop Proxy servers.
- From the Skyhigh CASB navigation bar, select Policy > Web Policy > Policy.
- In the policy tree, select Common Rules > Next Hop Proxy.
- Optionally configure criteria to limit the scope of this rule set.
- Select a forwarding option:
- Forward all traffic — Forward all traffic to a proxy server for filtering.
- Only forward traffic from high risk and unverified websites as determined by GTI — Forward only traffic sent to websites that are identified as risky by the reputation scores GTI provides.
Changes to the policy tree, rule sets, or rules are automatically saved. You can publish them to the cloud now or keep working and publish later.