You can configure features in the Feature Configuration UI, or you can configure them with the rule sets in the Web Policy UI.
- From the Skyhigh CASB navigation bar, select Policy > Web Policy > Policy.
- In the policy tree, select a branch, then select a rule set.
- On the right side of the Web Policy page, select an option:
- Click the Current Configuration link — View the current feature configuration settings. Optionally, edit and save the configuration. The default feature configuration settings can't be edited.
- From the Change Configuration drop-down list — Select the default feature configuration settings or named feature settings that you configured and saved.
Changes to the policy tree, rule sets, or rules are automatically saved. You can publish them to the cloud now or keep working and publish later.