Manage HTTP Traffic
You can manage how HTTP traffic received from your endpoints is handled.
When enabled, the rules in this rule set act on these HTTP header fields:
- In Skyhigh CASB, select Policy > Web Policy > Policy.
- In the policy tree, select Common Rules > HTTP Protocol.
- Optionally configure criteria to limit the scope of this rule set.
- Select the HTTP Protocol rules that you want enabled. When selected, the rules:
- Set connection header to closed to block persistent connections — Closes the connection to the endpoint after processing the web request.
- Remove 'X-Forwarded-For' Header — Removes the X-Forwarded-For header from the web request before forwarding it to a destination.
- Block chunked transfer encoding between client and proxy — Blocks the transfer method used for streaming data.
Changes to the policy tree, rule sets, or rules are automatically saved. You can publish them to the cloud now or keep working and publish later.