Add List Items from a Catalog
You can add list items to user-defined URL category or media type lists by selecting the items from a catalog that is maintained by Skyhigh Security.
- In Skyhigh CASB, select Policy > Web Policy > Lists.
- In the List Catalog, select a category:
- URL category
- Media type
- Choose an option:
- Add a new list — Click the menu icon (...) next to the selected category, then click Add New List and provide a list name.
- Add items to an existing, user-defined list — Select a list in the selected category.
- From the Actions drop-down list, select Add New Items.
The URL Category Catalog or Media Type Catalog opens.
- Select the items you want added to the list:
- To add all items in a category — Select the checkbox next to the category.
- To add some items in a category — Click the + icon next to the category, then individually select the items you want added.
NOTE: You can add items from multiple categories to one list.
The selected items are displayed on the right.
- Click Done, then click Save.
You can publish saved changes to the cloud now or keep working and publish later.