Clone a Rule Set
You can clone a rule set in the policy tree to save the default configuration and to customize the rule set fordifferent regions.
After you clone the rule set, you can edit the rules.
- From the Skyhigh CASB navigation bar, select Policy > Web Policy > Policy.
- In the policy tree, select a branch, then select a rule set.
- Choose an option:
- Click the highlighted menu icon (...) next to the rule set, then select Clone and Edit.
- Select Clone and Edit from the Actions drop-down list.
A copy of the rule set is added to the policy tree.
- Provide a name for the new rule set.
Changes to the policy tree, rule sets, or rules are automatically saved. You can publish them to the cloud now or keep working and publish later.