Remove a List from the Catalog
You can remove a user-defined list from any category in the List Catalog.
- From the Skyhigh CASB navigation bar, select Policy > Web Policy > Lists.
- In the List Catalog, select the category that matches the list you want to remove, then select the list you want removed.
- To remove the list, choose an option:
- Click the menu icon (...) next to the category, then select Delete List.
- Select Delete List from the Actions drop-down list.
- Click Delete to confirm.
You can publish saved changes to the cloud now or keep working and publish later.