Clone a Branch in the Policy Tree
You can clone a branch in the policy tree to save the default configuration and customize the rule sets in the branch for different regions.
After you clone the branch, you can edit the rule sets.
- From the Skyhigh CASB navigation bar, select Policy > Web Policy > Policy.
- In the policy tree, select a branch.
- Choose an option:
- Click the highlighted menu icon (...) next to the branch, then select Clone Branch.
- Select Clone Branch from the Actions drop-down list.
A copy of the branch is added to the policy tree.
- Provide a name for the new branch.
Changes to the policy tree, rule sets, or rules are automatically saved. You can publish them to the cloud now or keep working and publish later.