If you have configured IP authentication in ePO Cloud (manage.mcafee.com):
- Login to ePO Cloud.
- Go to Web Protection > Authentication Settings > Authentication Settings > IP Range.
- In the Details dialog, export the CIDR list using Export IP Range List.
- Sign in to Skyhigh Security Cloud. (auth.ui.mcafee.com)
- Go to Configuration > Infrastructure > Web Gateway Setup > Configure Locations > New Location.
- Enter a Name for the location, such as IP Range Authentication.
- Select IP Range mapping and enter the CIDRs exported from ePO Cloud into the IP ranges.
- Change all explicit and next hop proxy references in your systems from c<customerid>.saasprotection.com to c<customerid>.wgcs.skyhigh.cloud.