Reconfigure SAML Authentication with Explicit Proxy
If you used SAML authentication with explicit proxy, make the following changes:
- Sign in to ePO Cloud.
- Go to Web Protection > Authentication Settings > Authentication > SAML Authentication.
- Note and copy settings for each configured SAML Identity provider (IdP):
- Request Entity ID (URL)
- Request Identity Provider (URL)
- Response settings
- Response must be signed (checked or unchecked)
- Assertion must be signed (checked or unchecked)
- Response Entity ID (URL
- Response User ID attribute
- Response Group ID attribute
- Sign in to Skyhigh Security Cloud Cloud.
- Configure each IdP to match the settings in ePO Cloud.