The Skyhigh Mobile Cloud Security Client allows you to add mobile devices to the endpoints that are protected by WSGS.
Mobile Cloud Security requires configuration in these interfaces:
- Skyhigh CASB — Upload the CA certificate used by the Mobile Device Management (MDM) server software to sign the device certificates.
- Administrator interface of your MDM solution — Configure an identity certificate profile for the device and a VPN profile.
IMPORTANT: You must upload the CA certificate before configuring the MDM solution.
Supported operating system platforms and MDM solutions
Mobile Cloud Security supports these operating system platforms and MDM solutions. MDM software consists of client software that is installed on the mobile devices and server software that administrators configure to manage the devices.
|Supported platforms||Supported MDM solutions|
Configuring the MDM software
You can use the AirWatch, Microsoft Intune, or MobileIron MDM solution to manage your users' Android or iOS devices. For configuration details, see these McAfee Community articles:
- Configuring the AirWatch MDM solution for Android devices
- Configuring the AirWatch MDM solution for iOS devices
- Configuring the Microsoft Intune MDM solution for Android devices
- Configuring the Microsoft Intune MDM solution for iOS devices
- Configuring the MobileIron MDM solution for Android devices
- Configuring the MobileIron MDM solution for iOS devices