You can monitor number of users who visited a website using the Web Users page. You can view the aggregated user data by number of visits, website name, website reputation (security risks), application name, number of requests (hits), allowed or denied requests, and number of bytes downloaded and uploaded. By default, it displays the data for the last seven days. You can use Date Picker to change the date range.
- Log Source — The data center location. You can select a log source to fetch web site visitor information.
- Filters — You can use filters to control the amount and the kind of data displayed on the Web Users page.
- Views — You can save a view and reuse it to search data at any time. You can also create your own dashboard using this saved view.
- Export — You can export the displayed data to a CSV, XLS, and PDF file.
- Search — You can use the Search bar to look for a specific website traffic data. You can search for Site, Application Name, Reputation, Application category, Malware Name, Protection Area and Isolation Type.
- Edit Table Columns — You can customize tables by resizing columns, sorting the data, and selecting certain columns for display.
- Schedule — You can schedule the current view of a web users report to run itself daily, weekly, or monthly, every three months, or yearly. You can either download these scheduled reports from the Reports section or provide an email address to automatically send reports to the recipients.
The Web Users page displays the web user information in either chart or table format. You can view the following information for the last seven days:
- User Name — Name of the user.
- Site — Name of the website visited. You can click on the site count to view the web traffic details.
- Reputation — The reputation of a site. Displays whether visiting a site has minimal, medium, or high risk.
- Application Name — The name of the application.
- Requests — The total number of hits. You can click on the value to view the complete list of events for the selected site.
- Allowed/Denied Requests — The number of allowed and denied requests.
- Isolated Requests — The number of request isolated by Remote Browser Isolation (RBI).
- Total Bytes — The total number of bytes uploaded or downloaded from a site.
- Downloaded Bytes — The number of bytes downloaded from a site.
- Uploaded Bytes — The number of bytes uploaded to a site.