After logging on to Skyhigh CASB and creating users and assigning web protection roles, you can complete all your setup tasks.
- Log on to Skyhigh CASB and access the web setup pages:
- Log on to Skyhigh CASB for the first time
- Create users and assign roles
- To get started quickly, complete these steps:
- Set up Client Proxy
- Download the default certificate authority from here.
This step is recommended. It is also required for SAML authentication or to see error messages that occur during authentication.
- Configure authentication methods and add them to locations:
- SAML — Configure the SAML settings in Skyhigh CASB
- IP range — Use source IP address ranges to authenticate web requests
- IPsec tunnels — Send web traffic to Secure Web Gateway through an IPsec tunnel
- GRE tunnels — Send web traffic to Secure Web Gateway through a GRE tunnel
- Add log data residency information to locations:
- Add log data residency information to a location
- Configure log data residency and privacy settings
- To set up Skyhigh Mobile Cloud Security Client in Skyhigh CASB:
Secure the VPN tunnel to your mobile devices