After you activate your Skyhigh CASB account, you can log on for the first time and set up access to web setup and web policy.
After you sign up for an Skyhigh CASB trial or buy or renew a subscription, Skyhigh Security sends a welcome email with the subscription details, including the number of user licenses and the expiration date. If you are setting up an Skyhigh CASB account for the first time, Skyhigh Security sends a second welcome email with an Activate link.
If your account is already set up, go to Skyhigh CASB at https://auth.ui.mcafee.com/.
- In the welcome email, click Activate.
- In the dialog box, specify a new password, then click Set Password.
- Provide the email that you used when signing up, optionally select a language, then click Next.
- Provide the password that you specified, then click Sign In.
- Read the Skyhigh Security Cloud Services Agreement, select that you understand and agree, then click Agree.
You are logged on to Skyhigh CASB, where you can set up access to web setup and web policy by configuring web protection users and roles.