After logging on to the user interface for Secure Web Gateway, creating users, and assigning web protection roles. Then complete all your other setup tasks.
- Log on to the user interface and access the web setup pages:
- Log on for the first time
- Create users and assign roles
- To get started quickly, complete these steps:
- Set up Skyhigh Client Proxy
- Download the default certificate authority from here.
This step is recommended. It is also required for SAML authentication or to see error messages that occur during authentication.
- Configure authentication methods and add them to locations:
- SAML — Configure the SAML settings
- IP range — Use source IP address ranges to authenticate web requests
- IPsec tunnels — Send web traffic to Secure Web Gateway through an IPsec tunnel
- GRE tunnels — Send web traffic to Secure Web Gateway through a GRE tunnel
- Add log data residency information to locations:
- Add log data residency information to a location
- Configure log data residency and privacy settings
- To set up Skyhigh Mobile Cloud Security Client:
Secure the VPN tunnel to your mobile devices
After completing these tasks, you have set up Secure Web Gateway.