Upload CA Certificates
Upload one or more CA certificates to Skyhigh CASB.
Mobile Cloud Security uses CA certificates to create a secure VPN tunnel between the VPN gateway and the devices, as follows.
- MDM server software — Uses the CA certificate to sign device certificates.
- VPN gateway — Uses the CA certificate to authenticate the signed device certificates.
NOTE: After you upload the first CA certificate, the VPN Gateway Address is displayed. Copy and save this value. You need it when configuring the MDM server software.
- In Skyhigh CASB, click the Settings icon.
- Select Infrastructure | Web Gateway Setup.
- Click Configure to open the mobile cloud security configuration.
- Click Upload to upload each CA certificate used by the MDM server software to sign device certificates.
- From the User drop-down list, select the name of the certificate attribute used to identify the user.
- (Optional) From the User Group drop-down list, select the name of the certificate attribute used to identify the user group.
- Click Save.
- (Optional) Click Upload & Test to upload a signed device certificate and test whether it authenticates using the CA certificates you provided.
- Click Save.
The Mobile Cloud Security configuration is saved.
You can publish saved changes to the cloud now or keep working and publish later.