Map lists of IP address ranges to a location. Secure Web Gateway authenticates web requests received from these addresses and associates them with the location.
Use CIDR notation to configure ranges of IPv4 or IPv6 addresses.
- On the user interface, click the settings icon.
- Select Infrastructure | Web Gateway Setup.
- Click New Location, then provide a name for the location.
- Select IP Range Mapping, then configure an IPv4 or IPv6 address range using CIDR notation.
- Click the + icon to configure another IP address range.
- Click Save.
The named location is saved with IP range authentication configured.
You can publish saved changes to the cloud now or keep working and publish later.