Configure Ports to Redirect as HTTP/HTTPS Traffic
You can specify any port to redirect traffic as HTTP/HTTPs traffic. By default, the primary proxy server is used to redirect the traffic from all configured ports. While configuring a port, you can select the alternate proxy server to redirect traffic. When the alternate proxy server is down, the traffic is redirected to the primary server. When the primary server is down, the traffic from the port mapped for the alternate proxy server goes via the alternate proxy server, and other traffic is bypassed.
- In Skyhigh CASB, click the Settings icon.
- Select Infrastructure | Client Proxy Management.
- In the policy tree, select Configuration Policies.
- Select a policy from the policy tree.
- Click List of configured ports to redirect as HTTP/HTTPS traffic to open Ports to redirect as HTTP/HTTPS.
- From the Add Port drop-down list, click Inline and complete the following:
- Port — Specify the port to redirect traffic to a proxy server.
- Send to Alternate Proxy — Select this checkbox to redirect all traffic from specified ports to an alternate server.
- Comment — Enter additional information.
- To import port numbers from the .csv file:
- From the Add Port drop-down list, select Import CSV. Navigate to the folder containing the port list. Select the file and click Open. The ports are added to the list.
- To export configured port numbers to the .csv file:
- From the Add Port drop-down list, select Export CSV. Downloads the configured domain list to the .csv file.
- Click Save.
You can publish saved changes to the cloud now or keep working and publish later.