Create a Client Proxy Policy
A Client Proxy policy consists of a proxy server list, redirection settings, a bypass list, and a blocklist that together determine how the Client Proxy redirects web requests. When you create a policy, it is saved as an .OPG file. You can deploy this policy file to endpoints using Trellix ePO or Trellix ePO SaaS. Once you deploy the .OPG file successfully, the changes made to this file are updated automatically at a regular interval.
- On the Skyhigh SSE navigation bar, click Settings.
- Select Infrastructure | Client Proxy Management.
- In the policy tree, select Configuration Policies.
- Click the highlighted menu icon (...) next to the branch, then select Create New Policy.
- Provide a name for the policy.
- Optionally, provide a description for the policy to help interpret it.
- Select a proxy server from the Primary Server (Required) or Alternate Server.
- In Check for Policy Update Frequency (5–1440 mins), specify how often the software must check and update the policy changes. The default value is 15 minutes. You can specify a value from 5–1440 minutes.
- You can configure the new policy now or edit the policy from policy tree later.
- Click Save.
You can publish saved changes to the cloud now or keep working and publish later.