You can enable logging for macOS to generate log files. Log files minimize troubleshooting efforts. On endpoints running macOS, log files are located in the /usr/local/McAfee/Mcp/Logs folder.
- In Skyhigh CASB, click the Settings icon.
- Select Infrastructure | Client Proxy Management.
- In the policy tree, select Configuration Policies.
- Select a policy from the policy tree.
- Click the macOS tab.
- Select a log file setting in Log all operating system events for the following levels of severity:
- Error and Critical Severity
- Error, Critical Severity , Warning Severity, Informational Severity
- All of the above plus Debug events
- Do not log any operating system events
- Click Save.
You can publish saved changes to the cloud now or keep working and publish later.