Using regular expressions, you can configure the Active Directory Groups filter to limit the groups in the header that the client software adds to web requests before redirecting them to the proxy server.
- In Skyhigh CASB, click the Settings icon.
- Select Infrastructure | Client Proxy Management.
- In the policy tree, select Configuration Policies.
- Select a policy in the policy tree.
- Click the Active Directory tab.
- From the Add Regex drop-down list, select Add Inline.
- Regular Expression — Enter the regular expression that filters the Active Directory user groups. For example, <domain_name>\\<group_name>
NOTE: Group membership information must not exceed 4096 characters.
- Include or Exclude — Select Include to add user groups matching the expressions to a web request and select Exclude to exclude user groups matching the expressions in the web request.
- Click Save.
You can publish saved changes to the cloud now or keep working and publish later.