You can generate a release key to bypass a Client Proxy policy temporarily or uninstall Client Proxy from the endpoint.
- From the Trellix ePO menu, select Configuration > SCP Administration.
- Next to Generate Bypass/Uninstall Release Key, provide the user name, user's email address, user computer name, a business reason for the request, and policy revision number.
- In the Policy revision field, type the policy revision number.
- In the Identification Code option, select one of the following:
- Enter user identification code - Enter the identification code provided by the user.
- Use global release code - Select this to generate a global release key.
- In the Key Type option, select one of the following:
- Uninstall Key - Select this to generate an uninstall key.
- Bypass Key - Select this to generate a bypass key.
- Bypass duration - Select an option from the drop-down list. The values range from 5 minutes to 30 days.
This field is available only when you select Bypass Key.
- Click Generate Key.
Displays the uninstall key or bypass key in the Release Code field only if all information you entered is valid.
You give the key to the user making the bypass or uninstall request. The policy is suspended for the requested amount of time or Client Proxy can be removed from the endpoint.