From the Trellix ePO Cloud interface, create and schedule a task to deploy the client software to the endpoints running Windows or macOS.
Before you begin
You must be logged on to the Trellix ePO Cloud server as an administrator.
After installation, the client software runs immediately without restarting the endpoints. But it doesn't redirect web traffic until a policy is deployed to the endpoints.
- From the Trellix ePO Cloud menu, select Software | Product Deployment.
- Click New Deployment.
- Specify a name for this deployment.
- From the Package drop-down list, select the version of the Client Proxy software that you want deployed.
- From the Action drop-down list, select Install.
- Click Select by Tag or Group to open the System Selection window.
Selecting a System Tree group results in a continuous deployment.
- On the System Tree tab, select My Organization, then click OK.
- For AutoUpdate, select Automatically deploy latest version of the products.
- From the Start time drop-down list, select Run Immediately.
The next time Skyhigh Security Agent checks for updates, it runs this task and deploys the client software to the endpoints.