You can use the Windows uninstall tool to remove the client software from a standalone or endpoint computer running Windows.
- User — On a client computer running Windows:
- Open the Control Panel, then select Programs and Features.
- Right-click Client Proxy, then click Uninstall.
- In the Uninstall Client Proxy dialog box, copy the uninstall password and send it to the administrator.
- Administrator — Using the Help Desk software, generate a release code and send it to the user.
- User — On the computer running Windows, paste the release code in the Enter the uninstall password provided by your administrator field, then click OK.
The client software is removed from the Windows-based computer.