Remove the client software (Trellix ePO)
From the Trellix ePO interface, create and schedule a task to remove the client software from the endpoints running Windows or macOS.
You must be logged on to the Trellix ePO server as an administrator.
- From the Trellix ePO menu, select Systems > System Tree.
- Select the organizational level where you want the client software removed. To select all endpoints managed by your platform, select My Organization.
- Click Assigned Client Tasks.
- From the Actions drop-down list, select New Client Task Assignment.
- In the Client Task Assignment Builder, configure these options in the order shown, then click Create New Task.
- Product — Select Skyhigh Client Proxy Agent.
- Task Type — Select Product Deployment.
- In the Create New Task window:
- Specify a Task Name.
- Select Mac or Windows from the Target platforms settings.
- From the Products and components drop-down, select the version of Skyhigh Client Proxy (for Windows) or Skyhigh Client Proxy for mac OSx that you want removed from the endpoints.
- From the Action drop-down, select Remove.
- Click Save.
- Verify that Enabled is selected for the Schedule status.
- From the Schedule type drop-down, select Run immediately.
- Click Save.
The next time the Skyhigh Client Proxy Agent checks for updates, it runs this task and removes the client software from the endpoints.