You can view the Client Proxy software details such as Client Proxy version, its status, active proxy details, policy details, policy version, and management platform details (managed by Trellix ePO or Skyhigh Security Service Edge in Registry Editor on the Windows-based computers.
- Do one of the following to open Registry Editor:
- On a Windows-based computer, click Start > Run, enter regedit in the Open: box and select OK.
- In the search box on the taskbar, type regedit and select the top result for Registry Editor.
- To view Client Proxy registry keys, navigate to the \HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Skyhigh\SCP folder:
- About — Active proxy details, Client Proxy status, policy name, and connection status.
- General — Client Proxy version installed, installation directory, installation path, and management platform.
- Properties > Policy — Policy name and policy revision number.
- Click X to close the window.