You can generate an individual code or primary release code for a user who needs to bypass a Client Proxy policy temporarily.
- Go to Settings > Infrastructure | Client Proxy Management.
- In the policy tree, select Tools.
- Select Bypass Proxy Servers.
- In Identification Code, select an option.
- To generate an individual release key by providing user information who is making the request, select End User ID code.
- End user name — Specify name provided by the user.
- End user email address — Specify the email address provided by the user.
- End user computer name (optional) — Specify the computer name provided by the user. This field is optional.
- Business reason — Specify the approved business reason provided by the user to suspend policy enforcement.
- Policy revision number — Specify the policy revision number provided by the user.
- Bypass Duration — Select an option. The values range from 5 minutes to 30 days.
- To generate a master release code, select Master Release code.
- Business reason — Specify the approved business reason to suspend policy enforcement.
- Policy revision number — Specify the policy revision number.
- Click Generate Key. This field is available only when you provide values.
The Client Proxy software validates the information you entered, then generates the release key. When user enters this release key, the policy is suspended for the requested amount of time or Client Proxy can be removed from the endpoint.